Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Tournament Update #12 - UltraPro

As I said in previous posts, I tried contacting everyone regarding this tournament. I really wanted to try and get corporate sponsors as well. I was lucky enough to get a donation from Star City Games but I knew that I wanted more for corporations that help players with Magic: the Gathering. So I reached out to UltraPro, the maker of sleeves, deck boxes and card binders, and received an email back from the Director of Marketing, Frank Whittaker. He was very interested in helping out this event and make it become a huge success beyond what I was imagining.

UltraPro has graciously donated some awesome stuff - 100 deck boxes and 100 packs of 50-count sleeves. What does that mean for you, the player? Well, simply put, the first 100 people who come to the event get a deck box and a pack of sleeves for free. If you preregister for the event, you will be guaranteed to receive this product! So it's definitely beneficial to preregister. I can't promise that there will be enough stuff for people if you don't preregister for the event.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! The event is getting closer! I still have a few more artists to get stuff from so look forward to those updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment