Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Tournament Update #15 - Daarken and The Game Lounge

Like I said in my last post, I had one more artist (well, two, but I'm waiting to hear back from that one) left to receive stuff from and I got them today. Daarken was able to give me some awesome donations for this event.

Yup. Daarken.

His list of cards is astounding. With well over 60 cards (the Gatherer site has 70 so far), Daarken was able to donate four artist proofs and seven prints! I was so excited to get these in the mail today and I really hope that you are too. So, here are the proofs that I got.


So we have Call to the Grave, Vanishment, Preyseizer Dragon and Archwing Dragon. Remember, artist proofs are very rare items. From what I've been told by artists, they only receive 50 of them from Wizards of the Coast to do with as they see fit. So it's really awesome that artists are willing to give up such rare items for this tournament. All four are signed in gold ink on the bottom of each card, which I really like.

Up next are the seven signed prints. I could sit and name them all off but that would spoil all the awesomeness that these prints are. If you don't know what they are after looking at them, I'll be putting the names of each one. Each print is signed in gold ink as well.








So we have Dementia Bat, Drudge Skeletons, Korlash, Heir to Blackblade, Call to the Grave, Archwing Dragon, Birthing Pod, and Bloodghast. You don't know how hard it was for me to not take the Bloodghast print for myself. It look fantastic in person.

Another donation I received was from The Game Lounge. There will be an Unlimited Chaos Orb (that I will be getting signed) and a FOIL Entreat The Angels. More than likely these might be door prizes. More on that soon.

So there you have it. Unless I get any late minute additions, I have now posted all the prizes and donations that I have received. In the next few days, I will be figuring out what I will be doing with everything and let you all know. So please keep spreading the word! This will be an awesome event for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment