Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Tournament Update #5 - Volkan Baga & Michael Komarck

So this week saw me receive two donations from artists. I'm going to be posting the pictures of what got donated in one post, making it easier for everyone to read instead of doing two separate posts. I apologize in advance for the photo quality. They look much nicer in person, trust me.

So first up is the donation from Volkan Baga. He has an amazing talent and has done such cards as Ranger of Eos, Snapcaster Mage and Elspeth, Knight-Errant. He decided to send me a few art books of his Lord of the Rings and Magic: the Gathering art from 2008-2012. He has some awesome stuff in them. I thought I was going to get two or three. Instead I got eight. Each one is signed and has a unique sketch on the inside front cover, as you can see below. All of these will be up for raffle so definitely check them out.



The other donation I received was from Michael Komarck. He has a long list of amazing cards, which include Elspeth Tirel, both Sorin Makrov and Sorin, Lord of Innistrad, Knight of the Reliquary, and many others. His donation was quite amazing. I recieved six signed prints. Three of these (Sorin Markov, Elspeth Tirel and Rafiq of the Many) are 13"x19" and the other three (Oriss, Samite Guardian, Knight of the Reliquary, and Finest Hour) are 8.5"x11". Five of them will be up for raffle. The Knight of the Reliquary 8.5"x11" print will go to the first place winner of the tournament.

 


There will be a bunch of other prizes and raffles announced in the coming weeks so look for that. I hope that this will keep you interested until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment